Postmarks Stamp Set
Product ID : 2340
1. Create custom vintage postage by adding any of the small companion images within
the postage stamp frame or border.
2. The same small images can fit within the center of the cancellation circles.
3. You can also customize the centers of both with the month and number stamps.
4. The Air Mail, Parcel Post, Carte Postale and Rush to Sender labels coordinate with the
smallest die in the Angled Labels die collection.
5. The long striped border strip at the bottom can be used to change any envelope into
an "air mail" envelope. Stamp each of the four sides with red first, followed by a second
time with blue, making sure the stripes fall between each other when you stamp the
second time around.
6. Alter a real envelope or even one created with the new Tiny Envelope die using all of
7. The "First Class Mail" large label coordinates with a die in the Rectangular Labels die
8. Take your handmade postage to a new level by pairing up the postage border with any
of your favorite images from other sets or even bits of patterned paper.
9. When using the postage die to create a postage stamp, you will want to cut your paper
first, then add your stamped images.
Both Betsy Veldman & Michelle Wooderson contributed sketches for this fun vintage mail/postage set. This set allows you to do several different things. You can make your own vintage postage by using the coordinating die (if desired) in conjunction with the postage stamp frame and several little images that can be placed inside of it. There are several different varieties of cancellation postmarks that can be added and layered with the other vintage stamps. You can customize the date with the month & number stamps. And we can't forget all of the vintage-style labels and accent phrases that would typically be found on envelopes that had processed through the post office long ago. The long striped border strip at the bottom can be used to change any envelope into an "air mail" envelope. You can have fun altering the new Tiny Envelope die-cut shape with many of these accents as well. With over 70 images, there is definitely lots to experiment with!
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The air mail express wings measure 2 1/4" wide and 3/4" tall. The postage stamp border measures 1" tall and 13/16" wide. The monthly abbreviations each measure 1/4" wide and 1/8" tall. The circular portions of the cancellation stamps measure 3/4" in diameter. The line portion of the cancellation image measures 1 3/8" long and 1/2" tall. The Rush to Sender label measures 1 1/2" wide and 7/16" tall. The striped air mail border measures 4 5/8" long and 1/4" tall.