Propose a Toast Stamp Set
Product ID : 2752
Propose a Toast Tip Sheet :
1. Use the tipped champagne images to create a toasting scene. Try stamping your
liquid image before your glass outline to make sure your glasses are at the correct angle.
2. Use the glass image with the coordinating die for even easier placement!
3. Add glitter to the champagne bubbles to create the impression of extra effervescence.
4. Use number dies with the champagne glass to ring in the New Year!
5. Embellish the sentiments with the swash images for a sense of movement and whimsy.
6. Create a background or embellish ribbon with the decorative bubble strip.
7. Use one of the small heart images to add an accent color to the “hopes & dreams,”
“blessings,” or “happiness” sentiments.
8. Die cut clear cardstock and layer it over the glass image to give a realistic, shiny finish.
9. Coordinate the color of the champagne or glass to the anniversary you’re celebrating
(ie: silver on the 25th, ruby on the 40th, gold on the 50th, and so on).
10. You can use these stamps for all sorts of celebrations. Toast to a new job, personal
success, or a milestone birthday!
11. Use the champagne filler images with pearlescent powders to give your bubbly a bit
of shimmer. Just stamp the image with watermark ink and brush on a bit of powder for
Raise a glass and make merry with Propose a Toast! Use this set to toast the newly engaged, newly married, or even the New Year. The versatile images in this set allow you to create cards for just about any jubilant occasion and they pair well with celebratory sets already in your collection. You'll love how easy it is to build festive scenes congratulating the ones you love. Cheers!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The champagne glass measures 5/8” wide by 2 1/8" tall, the "Cheers" sentiment measures 2” long by 5/16” tall, the "hopes & dreams" sentiment measures 1 1/4" wide by 1 5/16” tall, the decorative bubble strip measures 1/4” wide by 4 1/2” long.