Pumpkin Patch Stamp Set
Product ID : 3078
Pumpkin Patch Tip Sheet :
1. The sentiments in this set are geared toward Thanksgiving, but these pumpkins would
also work well for Halloween and other autumnal projects.
2. Try using contrasting colors for the center and outer sections of your pumpkins for a
3. Use these sentiments and images on home décor and hostess gifts during the autumn
holidays. The pumpkins would be the perfect embellishment for Thanksgiving gift tags or
place cards for your holiday table.
4. Create a layered arrangement with the help of the coordinating die and a bit of
5. Mix and match your stems to add a bit of additional variety to your pumpkin patch. This
works best when you’re not using the coordinating die cuts.
6. Use the curling vines in the set to embellish your pumpkin stems. You could even add
glitter or shimmer to give them an enchanted touch.
7. Create an autumnal scene by stamping leaves, flowers, and gardening tools along with
8. Use these images with patterned papers, background stamps, and impression plates
that evoke the feel of autumnal fabrics and materials (burlap, plaid, and herringbone, for
9. Are you a scrapbooker? Use these images to embellish your pumpkin patch pages.
10. Curve the sentiments on your block to follow the shape of the pumpkins when you
Gourds of all varieties have long decorated holiday tables and front stoops during the autumn. The multi-step, playfully patterned pumpkins in Pumpkin Patch make it easy to create fall and Thanksgiving projects full of color. Be sure to pair the images in this set with the coordinating die to create cards and home décor popping with dimension and seasonal style.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
The tall pumpkin measures just over 1 1/4” wide by just under 1 1/2” tall. The smallest pumpkin measures 1 1/10” wide by 7/8” tall. The “Happy Thanksgiving” sentiment measures 2 1/8” wide by just under 1/2” tall.