Purls of Wisdom Stamp Set
Product ID : 2598
Purls of Wisdom Tip Sheet :
1. The larger script words in this set use the same line weight as the yarn ball and yarn
tails images in Knit Bits. This way you can use the two together to make it appear as
though the words are made with yarn or connected to the yarn ball.
2. "Wishing you well as you tie the knot" and "Life sometimes becomes tangled, but you
must carry on and work past the knots." can be paired up with the yarn tail featuring a
knot in Knit Bits.
3. Use the sock image in Knit Bits twice to complement the "Simply a perfect pair."
4. Add the small heart to the end of any of the script words as a fun accent.
5. Use the script words as a stitching guide and stitch over them with embroidery floss.
6. Dot the "i" in any of the script words with floss French knots or knotted bits of yarn.
7. Underline any of the larger script words with the yarn tails found in Knit Bits.
8. Adhere flock to the script words using Heat & Stick powder or a Glue Pad for a soft &
9. Many of these sentiments will also work well with images found in Quilter's Sampler and
Sew simple Borders.
Here are some guidelines for occasions to use the sentiments for:
Sweet days are not complete, until needles and yarn meet.
Life is too short to use cheap yarn.
Life spent knitting is worth its weight in skeins of cashmere.
Stitch your blessings one by one, so they never come undone.
Life sometimes becomes tangled, but you must carry on and work past the knots.
Simply sending a warm thank you.
Simply put, I'm so glad that we're close knit.
Wishing you well as you tie the knot. OR Simply a perfect pair.
Simply a perfect pair.
Wishing you a wonderful birthday stitched up with love.
Sweet new baby wishes.
This collection of "knit wit" sayings is the perfect companion for our Knit Bits stamp sets. With a sentiment for nearly every occasion, you will find yourself turning to this set again and again for a variety of projects.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. "Wishing" measures 1 1/2" x 1/2". "Life" measures 5/8" x 1/2". "...you well as you tie the knot." measures 2" x 1/4". "...spent knitting is worth its weight in skeins of cashmere." measures 2 1/2" x 3/8". The small heart measures 1/4" x 3/8".