Putting Down Roots Stamp Set
Product ID : 2797
Putting Down Roots Tip Sheet :
1. The plants and pots are largely interchangeable. Use the plants with different pots for
a variety of looks.
2. The desert rose can be used as an embellishment on either cactus.
3. Stamp multiple plants into one pot to create a grouped planting look.
4. Create a gift tag to decorate a gift basket of seed packets, garden tools, and potting
materials for a new neighbor.
5. Use the Rock ‘N Roll technique, markers, or colored pencils to add variegation and
dimension to the plants.
6. Add texture to the pots by die cutting them and pairing them with an Impression Plate.
The Linen & Canvas or Rustic Burlap are great choices.
7. Heat emboss the cacti spines to give them a more realistic finish.
8. Use the die cut pots with background stamps to create pretty, patterned planters.
9. The pots can be used with any small floral images to create a wide variety of indoor
10. These stamps are perfect for any plant lover in your life. It pairs well with other
gardening-related supplies like the Garden Variety stamp sets or the Seed Packet Die.
11. Use these stamps to decorate a pillow box containing a gift card to a home
improvement store as a thoughtful gift for a new homeowner.
Houseplants are such a wonderful way to brighten up a home. Putting Down Roots offers a handful of plants and pots for you to mix and match when creating cards to welcome a new neighbor, congratulate a new homeowner, or send a thankful note. These images are also perfect for the gardening enthusiast in your life. With two-step stamping options, and a coordinating set of dies, you'll have a greenhouse going in no time!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on one 4x6 sheet. The "Congratulations..." sentiment measures 2 1/8" x 7/16". The "Welcome..." sentiment measures 1 9/16" x 7/16". The shortest pot measures 1" x 11/16". The tallest pot measures 13/16" x 1 1/4". The tall cactus measures 9/16" x 1 15/16". The short, viney succulent measures 1 1/2" x 1 5/16". The desert rose measures 3/8" in diameter.