Quilter's Sampler Additions Stamp Set
Product ID : 3011
Quilter's Sampler and Quilter's Sampler Additions Tip Sheet:
1. All of the quilt squares coordinate with a 3/4-inch square punch.
2. You can use the grid found in our Guide Lines stamp set to help in positioning the quilt
blocks if you don't want to utilize a punch.
3. When assembling your own mini quilt, it is a good idea to start with the center block
and work your way outward.
4. You can assemble several squares into a quilt or use the squares individually as focal
5. Quilt block jewelery would be great for the quilter in your life (that includes you!)
Ranger's 1-inch square Memory Frames would compliment that idea beautifully!
6. Place all of the quilt blocks on a large gridded acrylic block at one to make quick,
symmetrical work of stamping a quilted background.
7. To get a watercolored look with your quilt blocks, outline each section with the color
medium of your choice and bring the color inward with water.
8. For a distressed look, you can try dabbing a New Canvas palette ink pad onto the quilt
blocks after they have been colored. The ink is very light and understated and the linen
texture of the ink pad transfers onto the images. The end result is a beautiful, worn
9. Stamp each of the quilt block patterns a half-dozen times or so and punch them out,
storing them all together in a little envelope with the storage case for the stamps. This
way, you can pull them out and experiment with different patterns & combinations before
actually moving onto your project!
10. Try adding small french knots with embroidery floss to your quilt block corners. You
could also use standard knots with exposed frayed ends, just like those used in some
quilting techniques to this day.
By popular demand, we have brought you additional quilt blocks to coordinate with the original Quilter''s Sampler stamp set. With an amazing 20 block styles to chose from, including one blank square that can be used for many possibilities, this set has an amazing value. All of the block patterns you see are included because of customer requests!
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. All small quilt blocks measure 3/4-inch square. The large block measures 1.5-inches square.