Quilter's Sampler Sentiments Stamp Set
Product ID : 2086
1. You can use either "Daughter" or "Granddaughter" with the lap quote. You could also
use Simple Alphabet to create other titles or names to use with this particular sentiment.
2. "Sending you comfort during this difficult time." would work well for sympathy cards, job
loss, a family crisis or anything else you would like to support through the kindness of a
3. The Crazy Quilt sentiment is perfectly suited to be paired with lots of colors and
various patterns. Let loose and have fun!
4. You can use markers to ink the script word in a different color than the rest of the
5. Many of the script words included in the sentiments allow space to stamp them on a
separate colored cardstock and trimmed out in a block. The blocks could then be used
individually or reassembled over the quote for contrast.
6. Most of the sentiments would compliment a framed photo perfectly. Try altering a
photo mat with the quilt blocks found in the "Quilter's Sampler" set, and then adding an
accent tag or label with your favorite sentiment.
7. The sentiments are large enough that they work really well with polyshrink.
Heartwarming sentiments perfect for cards for all occasions fill this set with versatility. Recipients young and old will have a special place in their heart for anything you create for them using one of these amazing greetings. Coordinates well with images found in "Quilter's Sampler".
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. "Granddaughter" measures 1.5 inches wide & 3/8-inch high. "In the crazy quilt of life..." measures 2 inches wide and 1 inch high.