Quoted: Honeycomb Mini Stamp Set
Sale Price: $4.35
Product ID : 3455
1. This sentiment will look gorgeous when heat embossed for a watercolor resist technique. The artistic nature of the water coloring will complement the look of the rustic font.
2. Ink the stamps with dye ink then spritz lightly with water before stamping to get more of an artsy look and feel.
3. If you are careful and take your time, you can ink different portions of the main sentiment with different colors of ink for a more colorful look.
4. Use this assembled sentiment on a card front, card interior, tag or even an envelope.
5. Try achieving an ombre look with these sentiment pieces by inking the sentiment with a lighter color at the top and a darker color at the bottom, blending the two slightly in the middle.
6. For a fun twist, color in the openings of the letters with a variety of colors that help tie in your color scheme.
7. Accent around the sentiment with the hexagon/honeycomb shape included in the set.
8. The bee will fit nicely inside the first "O" of "Honeycomb".
9. Stamp in VersaMark and brush with Perfect Pearls powders for a soft metallic look.
Quickly create meaningful cards with these customizable quotes. This one focuses on a lovely sentiment that can be used to convey gratitude for acts of kindness.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. "Honeycomb" measures 2" x 1". "Sweet to the soul..." measures 2" x 1/8". The large stripes each measure 2 1/4" x 1/2". The bee measures 1/2" x 3/8".