Quoted: Move Mountains Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 3328
Quoted: Move Mountains Tip Sheet
1. The sentiment is broken into four pieces to maximize your design options. After combining the first three pieces, finish it with the curved banner or plain straight version of "moved".
2. The lines used in this artwork are bold enough that they can stand alone when stamped with bold pops of color.
3. Use your favorite coloring techniques to add multiple colors to the images.
4. These images work well with heat emboss resist. Simply emboss and then sponge or watercolor ink over the top of the image.
5. Use the mountain image paired with a different sentiment from another set.
6. Create emphasis with your two focal point words (mountain & moved) by stamping them in a contrasting color.
7. Add some white flock to the snowy peaks of the mountains for a more realistic look.
8. Use Glossy Accents to add some shine to the individual leaves.
9. Try adding orange and yellow hues between the rays of the sun to create a sunrise look.
10. With a few snips, you can separate the banner shape alone from the leaves of the coordinating die-cut shape.
Quickly create meaningful cards with these go-to quotes and image sets. This one features a favorite encouragement quote, perfect for those that are experiencing struggles. With the sentiment and images broken into multi-step options, you have a multitude of design options at your fingertips.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet along with two coordinating dies. The mountain scene image measures 2 3/8" x 1 1/4". The laurel & banner image measures 2 1/8" x 2 1/8". The assembled sentiment measures 1 3/8" x 1 3/8".