Quoted: Start Again Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 3347
Quoted: Start Again Tip Sheet
1. Stamp the image a second time in Soft Stone, slightly off-center, to create a drop shadow look.
2. The lines used in this artwork are bold enough that they can stand alone when stamped in a bold pop of color.
3. Use your favorite coloring techniques to add multiple colors to the image.
4. These images work well with heat emboss resist. Simply emboss and then sponge or watercolor ink over the top of the image.
5. Add a short special note or customization to the bottom blank banner using your handwriting or small alphabet stamps.
6. Stamp the image on separate colored cardstock, then trim only the banners out to be able to pop them up on your original image.
7. Add some glitter or white flock to the flower centers for a more realistic look.
8. Use Glossy Accents to add some shine to the individual leaves or flowers.
9. Ink the entire image in a lighter color, then just the edges in a darker color for an ombré type look.
10. When coloring all of the flowers, designate a single color for each type/size of flower. Apply the color to all of the flowers that are similar in both the top and bottom to get things done quickly.
Quickly create meaningful cards with these go-to quotes and image sets. This one features a favorite encouragement quote, perfect for those that have had a bad day or just need encouragement to keep moving forward.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. The single stamp measures 2 1/2" x 3 3/8".