Quoted: The Most Mini Stamp Set
Sale Price: $4.35
Product ID : 3389
Quoted: The Most Tip Sheet
1. This sentiment will look gorgeous when heat embossed for a watercolor resist technique. The artistic nature of the water coloring will complement the handwritten font details.
2. Ink the stamps with dye ink then spritz light with water before stamping to get more of an artsy look and feel.
3. If you are careful and take your time, you can ink different portions of the main sentiment with different colors of ink for a more colorful look.
4. Use this assembled sentiment on a card front, card interior, tag or even an envelope.
5. Try achieving an ombre look with these sentiment pieces by inking the sentiment with a lighter color at the top and a darker color at the bottom, blending the two slightly in the middle.
6. For a fun twist, color in the openings of the letters with a variety of colors that help tie in your color scheme.
7. For an easy “shiny” banner, stamp it a second time with clear embossing ink and sprinkle with clear embossing powder, heat to set.
8. Accent the sentiment with small images such as stars or hearts.
9. Stamp in VersaMark and brush with Perfect Pearls powders for a soft metallic look.