Quoted: True Friends Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 3374
Quoted: True Friends Tip Sheet
1. The sentiment is divided into a few sections so you can mix and match colors when stamping, or rearrange/omit what you prefer.
2. As you are working your way down and stamping each section of the sentiment, use a slightly darker ink color. You will get an easy ombré effect since there are so many smaller sections that work together.
3. Assemble the entire phrase onto your block at once to make things quick and easy.
4. Heat emboss the entire assembled sentiment, then watercolor over it for an easy resist technique.
5. Add small rhinestones or enamel dots between the letters in "Truly" as a fun detail.
6. This sentiment is large enough in scale that you can use it to fill a card front or even the interior.
7. Heat emboss bits and pieces of the sentiment using metallic powders for more of a sophisticated feel.
8. Trim one of the key words out into a strip and pop it up with foam tape.
9. Add glitter to some of the bolder words for extra sparkle.
Quickly create meaningful cards with these customizable quotes. The Quoted: True Friends Mini Stamp Set focuses on a favorite friendship quote that is divided into separate sections. This allows you to use just portions of the sentiment or all of it together for more versatility and fun!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. "Truly Great" measures 2" x 7/8". "Friends" measures 2" x 3/8". "Difficult to leave" measures 2" x 3/8". The ampersand and swirls border measures 2 1/8" x 3/8".