Rainy Day Sentiments Stamp Set
Product ID : 3066
Rainy Day Sentiments Tip Sheet :
1. Easily add these sentiments to a card front made with the Cover Plate: Rainy Day Die
by adhering a strip of cardstock with the appropriate width.
2. You can stamp the patterned raindrops through the openings of a Cover Plate cut-out.
3. As another option, you can stamp the patterns on the actual raindrop pieces and then
re-insert them into the die-cut frame.
4. You can use the frame to place and adhere all of the individual raindrops and then
remove the frame.
5. Create an accent for a sentiment by clustering a few raindrops together.
6. Use the patterned raindrops as mats for individual stamped or die-cut letters.
7. Create a border along the bottom of a card with several of the raindrops.
8. The raindrops can also be used as flower petals.
9. These sentiments will heat emboss beautifully.
10. Ink the patterned raindrops in an ombre effect by using two colors of ink. Start with
the lighter color and then add the darker color on the opposite end of the stamp, blending
the two in the middle.
Take the Cover Plate: Rainy Day die to the next level with this great sentiment set. Not only will this help you say just the right thing to those you love, but there are also patterned raindrops you can use with the shaped cut-outs.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The large patterned raindrops measure 3/4" x 1 1/4" each. The small solid raindrop measures 3/8" x 5/8" "Raindrops on your cheeks..." measures 2 3/4" x 1/4". "Even though it's stormy now..." measures 3 1/8" x 1/4". "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass..." measures 2 3/4" x 1/2".