Recipe Box Stamp Set
Product ID : 3006
1. The circular section divider labels coordinate with a 1-3/8 inch circle punch.
2. All of the small decorative elements can be used to embellish the section divider labels.
3. The patterned borders can be used for much more than just the recipe cards. Try
integrating them in other projects, such as sentiment blocks, card front borders or
background building patterns.
4. For a bridal shower, you could prepare the section dividers and recipe box and have
all of the guests fill out the recipe cards with their personal favorites.
5. Try tying recipes to new high-quality cooking utensils. For a fun twist, make sure each
recipe coordinates with the utensil, like a great corn chowder recipe tied to a ladle!
6. Stamped recipe cards can be included with "in a jar" gifts, providing the recipient with
the remainder of steps necessary to complete the recipe.
7. If you find yourself using the same two or three subtitles at the top of your recipe cards
and you want to stamp several at once, don't hesitate to place more than one image on a
single block to save you time & effort.
8. Be sure to double check when putting a divider together that you do not exceed the
height of the egg box. Just double check one and use it as a reference for the
In an effort to bring organization to recipe piles around the world, we have transformed ordinary methods of recipe filing. Not only do we have a stamp set to offer you that is visually appealing, we have an entirely new system that will carry you through for years to come. This set coordinates with our exclusive recipe cards, allowing you to customize the placement of all the subtitles and headings according to your needs and recipe content. Don't forget that this set along with the recipe cards fit perfectly in our exclusive egg boxes, if you wanted to have an entire coordinating package! MEASUREMENT REFERENCE: This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The border stamps measure 7/8-inch wide and 2.75-inches tall. The round section divider labels measure just shy of 1-3/8 inch in diameter. The subtitles (such as ingredients & cooking time) measure 1/8-inch high and range from 1 to 2 inches wide.