Red, White & Blue Stamp Set
Product ID : 2665
Red, White & Blue Tip Sheet :
1. The circular element in the set coordinates with the 1 3/4” Circle Limitless Layers Die
Collection. The image is designed with a full bleed, which will stamp off the edge of the 1
3/4” circle. The circular element also coordinates with a 1 3/4” circle punch.
2. Stamp the sentiments in the stamped circle element for a great look.
3. The Star Prints and Super Stars stamp sets will coordinate wonderfully with this set.
4. Use die cuts from the Seeing Stars die collection for great coordinating elements.
5. This set is great for holidays and occasions other than the 4th of July: Memorial Day,
Flag Day, and honoring a soldier are a few examples.
6. Embossing and glitter are perfect for creating spectacular fireworks on your projects.
7. Add rhinestones to the stamped firework images for more sparkle.
8. Selectively ink the fireworks with markers to stamp them in multiple colors at one time.
9. Stamp the fireworks in one color and then stamp again in another color with the image
turned a bit for a fun look.
10. Use the sentiments in the set to create a custom background. Arrange them all on
one acrylic block to stamp together or stamp individually in multiple colors.
Red, White & Blue is a fun set to celebrate the 4th of July in the USA! Create glittering fireworks and stars for invitations, tags, and favors. This set will work for other occasions as well, like creating a patriotic card to honor one of our nation’s soldiers.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The circle element is 1 7/8” in diameter. The larger firework image is just under 2” wide and is just over 1 5/8” tall. The “Happy 4th of July” sentiment is just under 3/4” wide and is just under 7/8” tall.