Retro Style Graduation Stamp Set
Product ID : 2993
Retro Style Graduation Tip Sheet :
1. Turn the number “6” upside down to use it as a number “9.” It’s two digits in one!
2. Paper piece the outline images instead of using the coordinating stamps to create a
different look and feel.
3. Color in select bulbs on the dotted arrow and frame images to make it look like your
signs have rotating lights.
4. Embellish the bulbs with clear dimensional glaze to make them look like the real thing.
Or glam them up with glitter for an extra special touch!
5. Personalize your signs with the Fresh Alphabet or Simple Alphabet for truly custom
6. Use markers or watercolors to color the sign outlines instead of stamping the
coordinating accessory images.
7. Search the internet for images of vintage signs to get color inspiration for your projects.
8. Experiment with using sentiments from your collection on the signs to create cards for
occasions beyond graduation. Or use the Retro Style Birthday Sentiments Stamp Set,
which is designed to coordinate!
9. Stamp the graduate’s celebratory year in the circles of the sign using the included
10. These vintage signs often used chrome accents. Try heat embossing with silver
powder to achieve a similar look.
11. Trim out sections of the signs and pop them up using foam adhesive for added
12. Mix and match the sentiments to create a wide variety of playful messages. The
results can range from sincere to silly with just a little imagination.
This retro signage set greets your graduate with throwback style. These vintage signs feature unique messages designed to delight and draw attention, just like their classic counterparts! The outlined images can be used with their coordinating accessory images or alone for paper piecing and coloring techniques. Pair these images with the Retro Style Birthday Sentiments set and cover an even wider range of occasions!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
The large sign with curving arrow measures just under 1 7/8” wide by 2 1/8” tall. The three arrows on a pole image measures 1 1/4” wide by 3” tall. The sign with the rectangle and circles measures 2” wide by 2 1/8” tall. The “Class of” sentiment measures 1 1/8” wide by 4/5” tall. The “Bright future” sentiment measures 1 3/10” wide by 3/5” tall. The “You Did It” and “To The Grad” circles measure 3/5” in diameter.