Rhythm & Soul Stamp Set
Product ID : 2385
1. Create your own background papers by stamping each of the instruments to form a
2. When adding a sentiment strip to your card using this set, stamp the strip first with
Background Basics: Sheet Music in VersaMark, making it appear as though the sentiment
is part of a music composition.
3. Paper piece any of the string instruments or the piano with cardstock or paper that has
been impressed or stamped with our Woodgrain products.
4. If you prefer to color them in with Copic markers, you can add a woodgrain-like texture
using the colorless blender.
5. You can create a beautiful border with any of the string instruments by alternating and
nesting one beside the other, right-side up then upside-down.
6. Accent any key words in a sentiment by swiping color over it using a brush-tip marker.
7. Pair up any of these instruments with the sentiment "Just a Note" for everyday cards
that are suitable for everybody.
8. Place any of the string instruments horizontally underneath a sentiment as an
"underline" of sorts.
9. When giving the gift of a new CD or iTunes gift card, the instruments and sentiments
are the perfect thing to decorate the packaging.
Music is something that speaks to just about everyone's soul. This musical instrument set features a simple, clean illustration style that allows it to be applicable to nearly any stamping preference. From paper piecing, to coloring, to pattern building, the possibilities are endless with these beautifully detailed images. The sentiments couldn't be more perfect for creating a variety of cards or projects. The possibilities are endless!!
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The guitar measures 3 3/8" x 1 3/8", the violin 1" x 2 3/4", the piano 2 1/8" x 2", the banjo 1 1/4" x 3 3/8", snare drum 1 1/4" x 2". The "Music and rhythm..." sentiment measures 2 5/8" x 5/8".