Ribbon Slider Sentiments Stamp Set
Product ID : 3090
Ribbon Slider Sentiments Tip Sheet :
1. The chevron border can be used alone as a decorative background or with the “trunk”
image to create a funky Christmas tree.
2. The overlapping hexagons frame can be used to highlight the horizontal messages or
be layered behind the vertical sentiments f or added interest.
3. That same border image could be stamped repeatedly on a card front to create an
interesting, geometric pattern.
4. Use your favorite color medium to highlight the banners on the “very good this year”
5. The solid and striped “To:/From:” images layer on top of one another. Stamp the
striped image in a darker color first and follow up with the solid image in a lighter color for
6. Add glitter or tiny rhinestones to the swirled embellishment on the “hostess” sentiment
to make it look like a tiara.
7. Use the small swoosh images to embellish the horizontal sentiments in the set. Heat
emboss them in metallic powder for added impact.
8. Use selective inking to give these sentiments a multicolor treatment. The linear nature
of the typesetting makes masking a breeze!
9. While these sentiments are perfect for holiday gifting, many of the messages would
work year-round as well.
10. Trim out parts of the sentiments and then pop them up on foam tape for a bit of
11. Many of these sentiments would fit perfectly on the die cut banners, tags, and boxes
already in your collection. Try some of these other options to get different looks.
12. Use alphabet stamps to add your recipient’s name inside the hexagon frame.
Dressing up your packages couldn’t be easier with the Ribbon Slider Dies and this coordinating stamp set. The long, narrow tags pair with jaunty typesetting in both horizontal and vertical styles to give your gifts modern flair. There’s even a selection of decorative elements that can be incorporated to put your tags over the top. With so many options available, you’ll never make the same tag twice!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
The “A Little Something” sentiment measures 3/4” wide by just under 2 7/8” long. The “Hostess” sentiment measures 1 1/2” wide by just over 3/4” tall. The “Homemade treats” sentiment measures just under 2 1/16” wide by just under 1/2” tall. The chevron image measures 1 1/5” wide by 1 3/8” tall. The hexagon frame measures just under 3 1/4” wide by 7/8” tall.