Ribbon Tails Stamp Set
Product ID : 2335
1. The ribbon images in this set are designed to coordinate with the Double-Ended
Banner die to create your own custom ribbons for your paper crafting projects.
2. The coordinating sentiments are designed to fit on the die cut ribbons.
3. There are many other sentiments in the Papertrey Ink collection that will fit on the
4. Use the ribbon images on their own to use in your projects for borders and custom
5. Cut, die cut, or punch designs and shapes from the ribbon images to use as accents
on your projects.
6. Use the Beyond Basic Borders set with Ribbon Tails. The borders look great used with
the Double-Ended Banner die and the sentiments in both sets will work very well together.
7. Combine images from Ribbon Tails with images from the Faux Ribbon set to create
even more designs.
8. Use a paper piercer on the stitched ribbon image to give it a “sewn on” look.
9. For more dimension and textured ribbon looks, experiment with embossing powder,
glitter, and flocking.
10. Experiment with stamping the ribbon images on patterned papers to create fun and
Have you ever wanted to stamp a sentiment onto a ribbon but had trouble because of the texture of the ribbon or having the ink bleed? Ribbon Tails is designed to work right along with the
Double-Ended border die to create your own custom paper ribbons. Use the coordinating sentiments to customize the ribbon for whatever occasion you choose! The possibilities are endless!
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The polka dot ribbon image is 5” wide and is just over 5/8” tall. The “thinking of you” sentiment is just under 1 3/8” wide and is just over 1/4” tall. The “hello” sentiment is just under 5/8” wide and 1/4” tall.