Road Signed Numbers Mini Stamp Set
Sale Price: $3.50
Product ID : 3224
Road Signed Numbers Tip Sheet :
1. Customize the "Route" sign and "Speed Limit" sign from the original Road Signed set
with these numbers.
2. Use them to add the age of your recipient to the signs for a personalized touch.
3. Congratulate a graduate in an extra special way by customizing a sign with their
4. If possible, stamp the numbers first, then add the surrounding frame. It makes
centering a bit easier.
5. Heat emboss the numbers for added texture to your project.
6. Try creating your signs on shimmer cardstock for a nice realistic metallic sheen.
7. Cover a completed sign with Glossy Accents for a bold shine that will really stand out.
8. Add the numbers to your sign in a contrasting color for a unique look.
9. Use the numbers for applications other than the signs. Customize birthday cards, add
dates to scrapbook pages and more.
Road Signed Numbers was created to coordinate with Road Signed. Use this set of numbers to coordinate with both the "Route" sign and "Speed Limit" sign contained in the original Road Signed set. This set is perfect for customizing any project to feature the age or graduation year of your recipient, as well as other occasions.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a 3x4 acetate sheet. The numbers average about 1/4" x 3/4". The sentiment measures 1 3/4" x 5/8".