Round Repeats Stamp Set
Product ID : 2679
Round Repeats Tip Sheet :
1. Each of the pieces fit together perfectly so that you stamp once vertically, a second
time horizontally, crossing the center points to form a cross. Then stamp twice more, at
45-degrees, filling in the leftover spaces.
2. You can also just stamp vertically and horizontally to form a decorative cross.
3. Use the smaller single medallion pieces to accent in between each of the rotations for
the double sections.
4. The center medallions can be used to accent the center of a completed large
medallion or used alone.
5. Have fun playing with color when creating your medallions. Each rotation can use a
different color or you can go for a classic monochromatic look.
6. These completed large medallions will coordinate with our Limitless Layers: 2 1/2"
Circle Die Collection.
7. Use the double medallion sections horizontally to create a beautiful border.
8. You can also repeat them in stripes, vertically, to make a unique background.
9. Many of the medallion images will look fabulous when heat embossed.
10. Try accenting any of the medallion tips with rhinestones or pearls. A touch of glitter
could look glamorous as well.
This new stamp set gives you the ability to create large layered medallions in multiple colors, all in a compact little stamp set. It includes just the pieces shown in black, with the intent of stamping and rotating them repeatedly to form medallions. Each of the pieces fit together perfectly so that you stamp once vertically, a second time horizontally, crossing the center points to form a cross. Then stamp twice more, at 45-degrees, filling in the leftover spaces. These were all designed to coordinate with the Limitless Layers: 2 ½” Circles Die Collection.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. Each of the double medallion sections measure 2 1/4" long and average between 1/2" to 3/4" wide. The single center accents average 1/2" in diameter.