Ruby Rose Stamp Set
Product ID : 2667
Ruby Rose Tip Sheet :
1. Use the coordinating dies to mix and match the various layers of the flowers.
2. Die cut flower layers from colored card stocks and heat emboss each layer with clear
embossing powder for colored flowers that pack a punch!
3. Add small dots as “berries,” here and there, around larger flowers.
4. Use flowers by themselves with a leaf or two, or cluster several flowers together to
create dramatic focal points.
5. Several of the medium sized flowers work well as the center of the largest flower.
6. The smaller open flower can be topped with the smallest 5-petal flower, the large circle
image, or the cluster of three small dots.
7. The side-view flower serves as a great accent around all of the other flowers.
8. Stamp one of the sentiments and then add some flowers above and slightly to the left
for perfect placement every time!
9. Create gorgeous background patterns by mixing and matching all of the flowers and
10. Use any of the dot images to create a dotted background.
Ruby Rose is a gorgeous new floral set with both a touch of whimsy and a bit of Victorian charm! Inspired by vintage wallpaper, these flowers can be mixed and matched to create gorgeous focal points, backgrounds and so much more. Pair the flowers with these stylish sentiments and you’ve got a match made in Heaven!
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The largest flower image measures 2 1/8” x 2”. The pair of leaves image measures 1” x 1”. The birthday sentiment measures 2 1/8” x 1 1/4”.