Rustic Wreath Stamp Set
Sale Price: $12.75
Product ID : 2731
Rustic Wreath Tip Sheet :
1. All of the sentiments in this set are designed to stamp into the center of the wreath.
2. Other sentiment stamps in your collection may also work in the center of the wreath.
3. Add dots of glitter to the berry dots on the wreath image for a bit of sparkle.
4. Add rhinestones or stitch small beads to the berry dots for a dimensional accent.
5. Try incorporating small images from other sets, like flowers, to your wreath.
6. The wreath could be easily adapted to use for other seasons as well.
7. Stamp the wreath with a dye based ink and then wet the stamped image slightly with a
moist paintbrush for a watercolor effect.
8. Use the small sprig images to accent a sentiment. Or use the sprig images to build a
custom wreath image in a circular shape.
9. Stamp the wreath image multiple times on top of each other without re-inking for a fun
and artistic look.
10. Experiment with coloring in the leaves on the wreath with different mediums (ex.
colored pencils, Copic markers, watercolors, etc.).
Rustic Wreath is a beautiful set that includes a delicate rustic style wreath that is perfect for your holiday projects. The elegant script combined with the simple rustic font combination is a beautiful complement to the wreath’s style. These images are so versatile and timeless that they can be paired with so many other images in your collection.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The wreath image is just under 3 1/2” in diameter. The “may your days be merry & bright” sentiment is just over 1 3/4” wide and just over 5/8” tall. The smallest sprig image is just over 1/2” tall and just under 3/8” wide.