Salt Air: Fauna Stamp Set
Product ID : 3553
Salt Air: Fauna Tip Sheet
1. The images in this set are multi-step, allowing you to add color and detail to your designs with ease.
2. Pair the two seahorses with the “high tide or low tide…” sentiment from the Salt Air: Sentiments set for a cute encouragement card.
3. Use the pair of seahorses or turtles for a sweet baby card. The seahorses would be perfect for a baby girl, while the turtles would be great for a boy!
4. While these images are great for summery or travel cards and projects, they’re also great for birthdays, and more when paired with some of the cute sentiments from the Salt Air: Sentiments set, or others from your collection.
5. The turtles would make an adorable birthday card for a little boy.
6. Try using some fine glitter or a shimmer pen to add some interest to the jellyfish. Or die cut and stamp the jellyfish onto vellum for a translucent effect.
7. Create a whole reef by pairing the Salt Air: Fauna set with the coordinating Flora set, or the Reef Builder dies.
8. Create a whole school of fish by stamping or die cutting several of them to use on a single project.
9. Create watery backgrounds by sponging a panel of cardstock with shades of blue or teal inks, then spritz with water to add texture and “bubbles”.
10. A few other products that would pair wonderfully with this set are the Text & Texture: Ocean background set and the Shape Shifters: Oval 2 die.
Create a whimsical underwater world and swim with the fishes! The Salt Air: Fauna set is filled with adorable sea creatures, perfect for all sorts of projects, from travel and summer themes, to birthdays, babies, encouragement, and more! The multi-step images are easy to stamp and allow you to create colorful images with ease. The coordinating Salt Air: Flora and Salt Air: Sentiments sets, sold separately, allow for even more fun scene-building options!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x8 acetate sheet. The larger seahorse measures 1 1/8” wide and 2 1/2” high. The smaller seahorse measures 5/8” wide and just under 1 1/2” high. The larger turtle measures 2 1/8” wide and 1 3/8” high. The smaller turtle measures 1 3/8” wide and 1” high. The jellyfish measures 1” wide and 2” high. The larger fish measures 1” wide and 7/8” high. The smaller fish measures 1” wide and 3/8” high. The sand dollar measures 1/2”. The starfish measures 3/4”.