Salt Air: Flora Stamp Set
Sale Price: $13.05
Product ID : 3552
Salt Air: Flora Tip Sheet
1. Several of the images in this set are multi-step, allowing you to add color and detail to your designs with ease.
2. Stamp these sea plants in bright colors to mimic the vibrant colors found in an underwater reef.
3. The broad/flat coral can be used as a single step, or layered with the coordinating coral detail. The detail image can also be used alone.
4. Create a whole reef by pairing the Salt Air: Flora set with the coordinating Fauna set, or the Reef Builder dies.
5. Create watery backgrounds by sponging a panel of cardstock with shades of blue or teal inks, then spritz with water to add texture and “bubbles”.
6. A few other products that would pair wonderfully with this set are the Text & Texture: Ocean background set and the Shape Shifters: Oval 2 die collection.
7. Tuck some small fish among these sea plants, such as the small fish dies included in the Reef Builder die collection, or the Salt Air: Fauna set.
8. Some of the smaller leafy plants could double as regular greenery and be paired with your favorite floral sets.
9. Try stamping these images onto dark blue cardstock with watermark ink, then brushing with pigment powders, such as perfect pearls for a cool effect.
10. This set would be great to use along with the Traveler’s Journal line of products for creating photo keepsakes of vacations, cruises, etc.
Create a whimsical underwater world and swim with the fishes! The Salt Air: Flora set is filled with some of the wonderful plant life you might find at the bottom of the sea! Bring these images to life with vibrant colors, mimicking the glorious colors found in the reef. Several of the images are two-step images, allowing you to create colorful, detailed images with ease. The coordinating Salt Air: Fauna and Salt Air: Sentiments sets, sold separately, allow for even more fun scene-building options!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The coral measures 1 7/8” wide and 1 1/2” high. The seaweed measures 1 1/4” wide and 2 3/8” high. The anemone measures 1 1/8” wide and 1” high. The broad/flat coral measures 1 3/8” wide and 1 3/8” high. The lacy sea grass measures 1 1/4” wide and 2 3/4” high. The smallest round-leaf plant measures 3/8” wide and 5/8” high.