Sand Swatch Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 3212
Sand Swatch Tip Sheet :
1. Layer the two sizes on top of one another, using the smaller one in a slightly darker
2. After inking the image in a lighter color, add some darker ink just to the top or bottom
to add some shading to the sand.
3. Put some scrap paper down to act as a mask along the bottom edge and then stamp
the sand strips end to end to fill the width of the card front.
4. Heat emboss the sand, then watercolor or sponge in color over it for an emboss resist
5. Be creative by getting some solid images to layer under the dotted images by flipping
the stamp over and stamping with the back side.
6. These do not just have to be used to represent sand! Change up the color and they
could be grass, snow or whatever else you dream up!
7. Use torn blue cardstock to represent the ocean washing up alongside the stamped
8. After stamping the sand with dye ink, swipe over it with a moist paintbrush to get a
watercolor effect and fill in the white space.
9. Add a touch of glitter to the sand to give it some realistic texture.
10. This set works especially well with the Simple Seashells Stamp Set.
Sand Swatch is a unique and easy way to ground your favorite beach and sea themed images. You can layer the two sizes on top of one another or use them separately for additional versatility.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. The large sand image measures 3 1/4" x 1 7/8". The small sand image measures 3 1/4" x 7/8".