Scattered Showers Stamp Set
Product ID : 2132
1. The “Happy” sentiment can be paired with either the “Bridal Shower” or “Baby Shower”
sentiments. Those same sentiments can be used alone to create invitations and cards or
gifts for shower honorees.
2. The umbrella handle is perfectly sized to fit each of the umbrella tops when stamped
3. The small rain drop image can be used to create a few drops over the top of a focal
umbrella image or it can be used to create an entire background pattern.
4. The outline image is perfect for paper piecing by stamping the image on patterned
paper and cutting the image out.
5. The umbrellas are sized so that you can use a single image on a card as a focal point
or you can pair several images together to create a cluster of fun umbrellas.
6. The outline image is also perfect for water coloring.
7. The umbrellas can easily be stamped on card stock, cut out and popped off the front of
your card with foam dimensionals.
8. The polka dots and flower images are perfect for adding touches of glitter or other bling
9. A strip of glitter could also easily be added to the stripes along the bottom of a few of
10. Several of the umbrella images are ideal for heat embossing with clear embossing
Scattered Showers is a fun and extremely versatile stamp set with sentiments to suit many different needs. The wide variety of sentiments allows you to create cards for friends and family to brighten their day and let them know you care. Mix and match multiple umbrellas on the same card or use a single umbrella as your focal point. You can even create a background pattern with the small raindrop image! Scattered Showers is also just right for making adorable shower invitations as well as cards and gifts for baby & bridal shower honorees.
This set is divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The solid black with white stripes umbrella image measures 2 3/16” wide and 1 1/4” high. The umbrella handle images measures 1 1/2” long and 3/16” wide. The “Cheer up, Buttercup” sentiment measures 1 9/16”wide and 7/16” high.