Scene It: Celebration Stamp Set
Product ID : 3122
Scene It: Celebration Tip Sheet :
1. The Scene It: Celebration stamp set coordinates with the Scene It: Celebration dies,
allowing you to create colorful layered designs to use on cards, tags, or inside the clear
2. The Scene It: Celebration dies are designed to allow you to stack all three dies in the
set, but they’re also great on their own for quick and easy projects.
3. All of the sentiments in the set are designed to fit on the banner.
4. Stamp the banner image in a lighter color, then stamp the sentiment in a dark color
5. Use the Scene It: Celebration stamps and dies along with one of the clear domes for a
fun and festive gift topper. Fill it with confetti cut with one of the Shaker Shapes dies.
One of the Scene It: Tags dies makes for an easy way to attach it to the top of a gift.
6. When stamping the balloons, try using the rock ’n roll technique to add shading and
7. Try embossing the stars with silver or gold metallic embossing powder for a bit of
sparkle and shine.
8. The banner image and coordinating banner layer die can be combined with countless
other stamp images or dies you may already have in your collection. It would be great
paired with any of the other Scene It dies including Skyscapes, Everyday, or even Scene
It: Bethlehem for holiday projects.
9. Try adding some Glossy Accents to the balloons for a bit of realistic shine.
The Scene It: Celebration stamps coordinate perfectly with the Scene It: Celebration dies, allowing you to create layered dimensional focal points to use on cards, tags, or inside the clear domes/tags. Layer them up and add color with the stamps, or use each layer alone for simpler projects. The stamps are great basics that you’ll have fun combining with other things from your collection as well. The sentiments are all designed to fit on the banner image, and cover several different celebratory occasions!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The center balloon measures just over 1 1/4” wide and just under 1 1/2” high. The banner image measures 2 7/8” wide and 7/8” high. The “celebrate” sentiment measures 1 7/8” wide and 1/2” high. The large multi-star cluster measures just under 2 1/2” wide and 1” high.