Scrambled Eggs Stamp Set
Product ID : 2476
Scrambled Eggs Tip Sheet :
1. All of the “egg shaped” images in the set coordinate with the egg die that was originally
designed for the Egg Hunt stamp set.
2. There are coordinating dies for the basket (with an inside opening) and the rabbit ears.
3. Stamp the image details, like the flowers or rabbit ears, on your cardstock first and
then layer the stamped die cut over the stamped images. Use foam tape for added
4. The 2 solid patterned eggs are designed to have a full bleed when stamped onto the
egg die cut shape.
5. Stamp the solid patterned eggs with a soft colored ink on the die cut and then stamp a
sentiment or name over the image for a perfect quick and easy Easter tag.
6. “Fill” the basket image with the included flower bunch image or fill with your own items
like beads, buttons, or rhinestones.
7. The basket image and the egg part of the chick image would be fun to use the paper
piecing technique with.
8. The outline images in this set are great for coloring with Copic markers.
9. Cut the chick portion apart from the cracked egg and then you can use the cracked
egg half by itself or fill it with other images or items.
10. Attach the images to a strip of cardstock that you have attached end to end to create
ring-sized egg holders to display your colored/decorated Easter eggs!
Are you ready for Easter bunnies, chicks, and baskets? This set has got it all covered! Scrambled Eggs was designed to coordinate with the egg die that was designed for the Egg Hunt stamp set as well as coordinate with the Scrambled Eggs Die Collection. These sweet Easter images will be perfect for sending cards, and to create tags for dressing up your Easter baskets.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. Both the basket and chick images are just under 1 1/4” wide and is just under 1 3/4” in height. The “happy easter” sentiment is just under 1/4” tall and is just under 1 1/8” wide. One rabbit ear is just under 1/2” wide and is just over 1” in height.