Script Swirls: Birthday Stamp Set
Sale Price: $12.75
Product ID : 3183
Script Swirls: Birthday Tip Sheet :
1. Use the script swirl as a mat of sorts behind stars or other birthday images.
2. Stamp several swirls to cover a card front and create an overall background.
3. The lettering in the script swirls looks beautiful when heat embossed. Try using an
emboss resist technique.
4. Use the arched brush stroke images to add pops of color around the entire swirl.
5. Ink the entire script swirl image in a light color, then add a darker color around the
outside edge. This will give you a gorgeous ombre look.
6. Add splats and splatters to accent around the edge of the script swirls.
7. Layer the sketched stars on top of the solid stars in a slightly darker color.
8. Watercolor a background and then add a script swirl image on top of it.
9. Use a few sprinkles of glitter to accent the script swirls.
10. Stamp the script swirls a second time, slightly offset, using Soft Stone ink to create a
These script swirls are so versatile; you will find yourself using them on nearly every birthday card you create! They can be used as focal points or backgrounds, especially when paired up with all the accents and stars included in the set. You can also use these swirls as a mat of sorts for your favorite birthday images.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The large script swirls measure about 2 1/2". The largest solid star measures 1/2" x 5/8". The smallest solid star measures 1/4". The largest sketched star measures 3/4" x 1". The smallest sketched star measures 1/2" x 3/8".