Scripted Stamp Set
Product ID : 3049
Scripted Tip Sheet :
1. These stamps coordinate with the Scripted dies. Instead of using the large sentiments
from the set, pair a word die with one of the smaller companion phrase stamps.
2. Stamp these phrases repeatedly to create a text background.
3. Use the large phrases alone or pair them with their coordinating smaller sentiments.
Each large phrase has 2-3 small companion sentiments that coordinate.
4. In some cases, you can even use three stamps together to create longer phrases such
as, “Just because” + “I love you so much” + “Dearest friend”.
5. Stamp a single large phrase repeatedly in a rainbow of colors, or even in ombre
colors, for a fun effect.
6. Heat emboss these words to add some shine.
7. These sentiments pair beautifully with various watercolor techniques.
8. Use these sentiments on gift tags as well as cards. You can even make a gift tag to
coordinate with your card!
9. Use the generation stamping technique by stamping one phrase repeatedly without re-
10. Heat emboss the sentiment in clear embossing powder and wash some watercolor
over the top to create a highlighted resist effect.
Gorgeous font pairings are what sets these new sentiment stamps apart! Create your own custom phrases by mixing and matching the companion sentiments in Scripted to create the perfect sentiment for a wide variety of occasions! Pair the smaller phrases with the Scripted dies for even more beautiful sentiment options.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The “Just because” sentiment measures 2 1/8” x 3/4”. The “You” sentiment measures 2 1/4” x 5/8”. The “brighten my days” sentiment measures 1/8” x 1 5/8”.