Scrolling Script Stamp Set
Product ID : 2690
Scrolling Script Tip Sheet :
1. When using the sentiments in conjunction with the frame, it is easiest to stamp the
frame first and then add the sentiment inside of it.
2. Use the tiny accent images at the ends of each of the flourishes that make up a word
3. All of these sentiments will look amazing when heat embossed.
4. The frame image coordinates with the Mat Stack 7 Die Collection.
5. You could try adding a tiny rhinestone to the end of each flourish, or even dot the
letter "i" when applicable.
6. Create a fun, faux dimensional look to your stamped sentiment. Stamp it once in your
desired color, then ink your stamp in Soft Stone and stamp it a second time slightly to the
side of your original impression. The soft Stone image will look like a nice shadow and
"lift" your letters from the page!
7. These sentiments and the frame would make wonderful gift tags. Just punch a hole
and add your to/from details on the back!
8. Because these sentiments are so bold, you can add them over patterned papers and
This trendy new sentiment set features a stylish, scrolling script that you will love adding to all of your projects. All of the sentiments coordinate with the included frame which is designed to be used with the Mat Stack 7 die collection. Add this versatile new favorite to your collection today!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The frame measures 2 1/8" x 2 1/2". "Wish Big" measures 1 5/8" x 1 7/8". "For the Mr. & Mrs." measures 1 1/4" x 1 1/2". "Hello There" measures 1 3/4" x 2". "You're" measures 1" x 1/4". "Invited" measures 1 5/8" x 1/2". The tiny accent images measure about 1/8" x 1/8".