Seasonal Borders: Spring Stamp Set & Stencil
Sale Price: $15.30
Product ID : 3490
Seasonal Borders: Spring Tip Sheet
1. The stamps in this set can be used to stamp a multi-colored floral bouquet. Here is the assembled bouquet:
2. The bouquet can be stamped multiple times to create a border. Here’s the assembled border:
3. To make stamping the borders easier, a template has been included with the stamp set. Simply lay the template on your cardstock and use it as a guide for positioning each image. Use a bit of washi tape or a sticky note to hold it in place while stamping.
4. Another alternative when stamping the borders, is to use the coordinating dies along with a stamp positioning tool, such as the MISTI. Use the negative portion of the die cut to act as a guide. Place a die cut border inside the negative, then stamp one portion of the image, such as the greenery. Slide the die cut down one, repeat and stamp again. Continue with each step until the border is complete.
5. Create a focal point using the larger flowers in the set, then add the matching border detail to create a coordinated look.
6. Stamp the lilacs in shades of purple or bright pinks. Stamp a whole cluster and combine them with the Friendship Jar stamp to create a pretty spring bouquet.
7. Stamp a border onto the coordinating border die cut, then trim it in half lengthwise to use at the top and bottom of a frame or card front.
8. Die cut and stamp multiple borders and adhere them end to end to create longer borders to go around wraps and boxes.
9. Stamp the images in vibrant colors for summery projects, or deep, rich colors for autumn projects.
10. Pair the pretty floral cluster or border with your favorite bird stamp set, such as Spring Woods, or Brushed Birds.
The Seasonal Borders series is perfect for stamping pretty borders and more! The Seasonal Borders: Spring set features stamps to create a multi-step floral bouquet, which can be stamped just once for a pretty accent, or stamped repeatedly to create a border. There are also some individual multi-step flowers that can be used to create larger bouquets and focal points.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The assembled bouquet measures 2” wide and 1 1/4” high. The larger individual bloom measures 1 1/4” wide and 1 1/8” high. The smaller individual bloom measures 3/4”. The individual lilac measures 1 1/2” wide and 1 1/8” high.