Seasonal Borders: Summer Stamp Set & Stencil
Product ID : 3537
Seasonal Borders: Summer Tip Sheet
1. The stamps in this set can be used to stamp a multi-colored floral bouquet. Here is the assembled bouquet.
2. The bouquet can be stamped multiple times to create a border. Here’s the assembled border:
3. To make stamping the borders easier, a template has been included with the stamp set. Simply lay the template on your cardstock and use it as a guide for positioning each image. Use a bit of washi tape or a sticky note to hold it in place while stamping.
4. Another alternative when stamping the borders is to use the coordinating dies along with a stamp positioning tool, such as the MISTI. Use the negative portion of the die cut to act as a guide. Place a die cut border inside the negative, then stamp one portion of the image, such as the greenery. Slide the die cut down one repeat and stamp again. Continue with each step until the border is complete.
5. Create a focal point using the larger flowers in the set, and then add the matching border detail to create a coordinated look.
6. Stamp pretty, tropical backgrounds using the individual hibiscus blooms and palm leaves.
7. Stamp a border onto the coordinating border die cut, then trim it in half lengthwise to use at the top and bottom of a frame or card front.
8. Die cut and stamp multiple borders and adhere them end to end to create longer borders to go around wraps and boxes.
9. Pair this set with the Fruit Salad dies to create fun fruity and flowery cards.
10. Combine this set with some of your other favorite summer products, such as the flip-flops from Flipping Out, or the Sunburst Stencil collection.
The Seasonal Border series is perfect for stamping pretty borders and more! The Seasonal Borders: Summer set features stamps to create a multi-step floral bouquet, which can be stamped just once for a pretty accent, or stamped repeatedly to create a border. There are also some individual flowers and leaves that can be used to create larger bouquets and focal points.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The assembled bouquet measures 2” wide and 1 3/8” high. The assembled border measures 5 1/2” wide and 1 3/8” high. The larger individual hibiscus measures 1 3/8”. The smaller individual hibiscus measures 1”. The palm branch measures 1” wide and 5/8” high. The tropical leaf measures 7/8” wide and 3/4” high. The bell flower measures 1 1/8” wide and 5/8” high.