Seasonal Borders: Winter Stamp Set & Stencil
Product ID : 3593
Seasonal Borders: Winter Tip Sheet
1. The stamps in this set can be used to stamp a multi-colored winter cluster.
2. The bouquet can be stamped multiple times to create a border.
3. To make stamping the borders easier, a template has been included with the stamp set. Simply lay the template on your cardstock and use it as a guide for positioning each image. Use a bit of washi tape or a sticky note to hold it in place while stamping.
4. Another alternative when stamping the borders, is to use the coordinating dies along with a stamp positioning tool, such as the MISTI. Use the negative portion of the die cut (or the included stencil) to act as a guide. Place a die cut border inside the negative, then stamp one portion of the image, such as the greenery. Slide the die cut down one repeat and stamp again. Continue with each step until the border is complete. There are videos demonstrating this on the Papertrey Ink Youtube channel.
5. Create a focal point using the larger leaves and berries in the set, then add the matching border detail to create a coordinated look.
6. Stamp pretty, holiday backgrounds using the individual holly, pine, and snowflakes.
7. Stamp a border onto the coordinating border die cut, then trim it in half lengthwise to use at the top and bottom of a frame or card front.
8. Die cut and stamp multiple borders and adhere them end to end to create longer borders to go around wraps and boxes.
9. Create a card using the border stamps, then embellish an envelope flap with the single cluster for an overall coordinated look.
10. This stamp set coordinates nicely with the Shape Shifters: Oval 3 die, which has a bow detail around the outer frame.
The Seasonal Border series is perfect for stamping pretty borders and more! The Seasonal Borders: Winter set features stamps to create a multi-step holly and pine cluster, which can be stamped just once for a pretty accent, or stamped repeatedly to create a border. There are also some individual berries, holly, pine, and snowflakes that can be used to create larger bouquets and focal points.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The assembled cluster measures 2” wide and 1 3/8” high. The assembled border (three repeats of the cluster) measures 5 1/2” wide and 1 3/8” high. The assembled holly berry cluster measures 1 5/8” wide and 1” high. The bow measures 2 1/4” wide and 1 1/4” high. The pine branch measures 1 1/8” wide and 1 1/8” high. The larger snowflake measures 1”. The smaller snowflake measures 5/8”.