Secret Agent Stamp Set
Product ID : 2958
Secret Agent Tip Sheet :
1. When creating the secret agent, it is easiest to stamp the head and legs first and then
add the body.
2. When creating a scrambled message, stamp the actual message in something fairly
light so it won't be easily visible to the naked eye after adding the scrambler pattern. A
contrasting color for your scrambler color is always a great idea too.
3. When stamping your scrambler pattern, be sure it is done in the same color as the
transparency film you select for your decoder; otherwise your results will not work properly.
4. The "Top Secret" circular seal stamp will coordinate with the coordinating seal die or a
1 1/4" circle punch.
5. You can also use the seal stamp to create your own custom wax seal using embossing
powder or sealing wax.
6. The Edgers #5 Die Collection is designed to make card bases that look like file folders,
which is a great complement to this stamp set!
7. Try adding a tiny google eye to the secret agent.
8. You can make the magnifying glass "hinged" in the agent’s hand using a brad. This
way the magnifying glass can be moved over the scrambled message by the recipient
easily. This option is great for younger kids!
9. The Spiral Notebook Die is a great companion to this set. You can even make the
secret agent "hold" the die-cut paper.
10. Create a shaker element within the magnifying glass for even more options.
This fun set was inspired by vintage 1950's spy themed graphics, which makes him great for both kids and adults! First, there is the cute little secret agent himself, in all his 1950s glory! The oversize magnifying glass handle can be added at the end of his sleeve to make it look like he is holding it. Then the magic begins! You can add a message to the inside of the magnifying glass in one color, then add the "scrambler" pattern over the top in a different color that matches the color of the transparency film that you will use for your decoder. (Colored transparency film in Pure Poppy, New Leaf and Orange Zest sold separately). The coordinating dies as well as the Secret Agent Glasses dies make it easy to create professional looking decoders! Of course there are all kinds of companion sentiments and accents that you can add to your project as well!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The assembled secret agent measures 4" tall and 1 7/8" wide. The magnifying glass measures 4 3/4" long and 2 1/8" wide. The "Top Secret" and "Confidential" banners measure 1 7/8" x 3/8" each. The security classification grid measures 2 7/8" x 5/8". "It's no mystery you're one great kid" measures 1 5/8" x 1". "Top Secret" circular seal measures 1" in diameter.