Seeds of Knowledge Stamp Set
Sale Price: $16.80
Product ID : 3020
Seeds of Knowledge Tip Sheet :
1. Add Glossy Accents to the poured water elements for a realistic look.
2. Use the sunburst stamp to frame any of the 1 3/4" circle stamps that PTI has in their
collection of images.
3. Combine any of these garden-themed teaching sentiments with any set of flower
stamps in your stamp collection.
4. Use the Seed Packet Dies (I and II) and create a packet of "seeds of knowledge, No. 2
Variety". Instead of stamping flowers in the center frame, stamp pencils from the "Pencil
Me In" stamp and die collection.
5. Add the dotted detail elements to the two step flowers for gemstone placement.
6. Place a sentiment from Scattered Showers between the poured water elements and an
7. The "No. 2 Variety" is designed to go over the "seeds of knowledge" element in the
circular seal and the small watering can is sized to go underneath.
8. Stamp the petal stamps once in one color, rotate 15 degrees or so, and stamp again in
another color for a fuller, more colorful flower.
9. Add the stamp "teacher" to the top line of several of the sentiments in this set. Use the
small flower and leaf elements to create the comma after the word so it flows properly and
has a certain design flair.
10. Stamp the flowers so they appear to be blooming out of the large watering can.
Every May, we celebrate our teachers and the time, dedication, and talent they invest in our kids. So spring not only means flowers and renewal, but teacher appreciation too! Why not combine the two themes into some sweet, garden themed paper crafted goodness for your favorite teacher? Several carefully cultivated sentiments bring the two themes together, and rustically designed elements finish them off nicely. Pair a project created with the Seeds of Knowledge stamp set with a bouquet of pencils created with the Pint Size Wrap Die and Pencil Bloom Dies for a sweet and useful gift. Several frame and floral elements can also be used with other sets for even more possibilities!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The large door measures 1" x 2". The "seeds of knowledge seal" measures 1 3/4” x 1 3/4” and fits nicely on the small Limitless Layer Circle Dies. The sunburst element measures just shy of 2 1/2” x 2 1/2”. The large watering can measures approximately 1 1/2” x 1”. The "Every child is a different..." sentiment measures approximately 2 3/8” x 1”. The large flower measures approximately 1” x 7/8” assembled.