Sending Joy Stamp Set
Sale Price: $12.75
Product ID : 3612
Sending Joy Tip Sheet
1. Stamp the plaid to create a ribbon effect on your card.
2. Stamp the plaid border image repeatedly to cover the background of the card. The length of the stamp will allow you to stamp portrait or landscape in orientation on a standard A2 card.
3. Stamp and heat emboss the images for an elegant look.
4. Stamp the solid images with the rock and roll technique, adding darker or lighter ink to the outside edges of the holly leaves or pinecone, before pressing it to the paper.
5. Stamp the images from darker ink to lighter ink when arranging a winter bouquet.
6. Create an ombre look with the word “joy” by using lighter ink at the top and adding darker and darker ink down the image before stamping.
7. Accent your stamped images with highlights and lowlights created with markers or colored pencils.
8. Accent the berries and the berries on the branches with heat embossing or liquid accents for shine.
9. Stamp the images on your envelope to create one that coordinates with your card.
10. Stamp the images and cut out with the coordinating die cuts. Layer and arrange winter bouquets.
Sending Joy is a stamp set full of timeless and classic holiday images. Evoking a sense of warmth and comfort, Sending Joy will help you create cards that send your joyful thoughts during the holiday season. Create the look of plaid with the border image that works on either orientation of a standard A2 card. With the look of plaid ribbon, your card will feel like it has texture. Stamp the botanicals of winter and arrange them into a lovely bouquet. Or simply stamp them and heat emboss in gold for an elegant card. The handwritten word “joy” will express your feelings of the season with simple polish. Finally, use the images of Sending Joy to stamp on your envelopes as a stylish finishing touch.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This stamp set comes on one 4x6 acetate sheet. The plaid border image measures 3/4” wide by 5 1/2” long. Joy measures about 1 1/2” from the top of the o to the bottom of the j and 2” wide from swash tip to swash tip. The pine cone is 1” wide at its widest point and is 1 1/4” long.