Sending You Comfort Stamp Set
Product ID : 3600
Sending You Comfort Tip Sheet
1. Stamp the open leaves image and color the leaves.
2. Stamp the open leaves image and heat emboss with colored powders. Metallic powders like gold and silver would be elegant.
3. Stamp and heat emboss the open leaves image with white powder on watercolor paper. Using the emboss resist created, paint over the top with watercolors.
4. Stamp the solid image with the rock and roll technique, adding darker or lighter ink to the outside edges of the image, before pressing it to the paper.
5. Stamp the solid image in a lighter color ink and then stamp the open image over the top in a darker color ink. The images can be lined up perfectly or kept off-center for a unique look.
6. Use the leaves to create customized pattern paper by repeatedly stamping the leaves on cardstock.
7. Using a mask, stamp the sentiment in two parts, leaving one part for the inside of the card.
8. Use the various dot images to add depth to a custom-stamped background.
9. Use the individual leaf images to add images around the sentiments or to the corners of the card.
10. Stamp the open or solid leaves image and cut out with the coordinating die.
The stamps in Sending You Comfort will help you send your comforting words to someone during a difficult time. The sentiments in this set say the words in your heart, caring words that truly express what is not always easy to say. The leaf branches, which can be layered or used separately, are simple and timeless images that will create tranquil backgrounds or can be used as a focal point. Included in this set are words that are not only from you, but from both of you, bringing flexibility to your choices for sentiments. Let this set help you send your love to someone who needs it today.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This stamp set comes on one 4x6 acetate sheet. Each of the leaf branches measures about 2 3/4” tall by about 1 3/4” wide. The larger leaves measure about 1” tall by slightly less than 1/2” wide. The comfort sentiment measures around 2 1/2” wide and a tiny bit over 1/2” tall.