Sentiment Staples: Christmas Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 3590
Sentiment Staples: Christmas Tip Sheet
1. Pair the large Christmas sentiments with the smaller, companion sentiments to personalize your greeting.
2. Use the small companion phrases with any larger Christmas sentiment you already have in your collection to make this set even more versatile.
3. Stamp “Merry Christmas” and your chosen companion phrase in different colors to give part of the greeting more emphasis.
4. Pair these Christmas greetings with celebratory images in your collection (ornaments, stockings, pine boughs, reindeer, etc.) to give an older set an updated look.
5. Stamp these sentiments on a die cut banner or strip of cardstock.
6. Heat emboss these sentiments in metallic powders for a more sophisticated, elegant appearance or colorful powder for a cheery, youthful look.
7. Create a text-based background by stamping these sentiments repeatedly over the front of a card or panel. You could even switch up the orientation to create even more interest.
8. Embellish your phrase with stamped snowflakes, ornaments, or other simple images to dress them up a bit.
9. Use these sentiments to create a matching card and tag ensemble.
10. Ink your sentiment in a chosen color. Sponge a darker value of the same hue toward the bottom half of the image to give it a little extra visual weight at the base.
This Sentiment Staples: Christmas stamp set is the ninth in a series of basic essentials for both new stampers and more experienced crafters alike. The font options of the three medium-sized greetings offer flexibility to accommodate a variety of styles while the selection of companion sentiments gives you the freedom to personalize your greetings. This set focuses on Christmas and messages of good cheer. Pair these sentiments with images in your collection to freshen up well-worn stamps and give your favorites new life.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This stamp set comes on one 3 x 4 acetate sheet. The block “Merry Christmas” sentiment measures 2 1/2” wide by 1/5” tall. The more formal script sentiment measures 2 1/2” wide by just under 1/2” tall. The casual script sentiment measures 2 1/2” wide by just under 5/8” tall. The “wishing you joy...” sentiment measures just under 2 1/2” wide by 1/8” tall. The “and happy new year” sentiment measures just under 1 3/4” wide by 1/8” tall. The “from our home” sentiment measures just under 1 1/3” wide by just under 1/8” tall.