Sentiment Staples: Congratulations Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 3520
Sentiment Staples: Congratulations Tip Sheet
1. Pair the large congratulations sentiments with the smaller, companion sentiments to personalize your greeting.
2. Use the small companion phrases with any larger congratulations sentiment or die you already have in your collection to make this set even more versatile.
3. Stamp “Congratulations” and your chosen companion phrase in different colors to give part of the greeting more emphasis.
4. Stamp these sentiments on a die cut banner or strip of cardstock.
5. Heat emboss these sentiments in metallic powders for a more sophisticated, elegant appearance or colorful powder for a cheery, youthful look.
6. Create a text-based background by stamping these sentiments repeatedly over the front of a card or panel. You could even switch up the orientation to create even more interest.
7. Personalize your greeting using the “I am” or “We’re” sentiments depending on whether an individual is sending the card or it’s being sent by a couple or group.
8. Embellish your greeting with stamped flowers, stars, or other simple images to dress them up a bit.
9. These sentiments are ideal for weddings, graduations, a new job, promotion, or other success.
10. Ink your sentiment in a chosen color. Sponge a darker value of the same hue toward the bottom half of the image to give it a little extra visual weight at the base.
This Sentiment Staples: Congratulations stamp set is the third in a series of basic essentials for both new stampers and more experienced crafters alike. The font options of the three medium-sized greetings offer flexibility to accommodate a variety of styles while the selection of companion sentiments gives you the freedom to personalize your greetings for everyone you love. This set focuses on congratulating achievements; covering graduates, newly married couples, new parents, and more! There are even options for individuals or groups and couples.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This stamp set comes on one 3 x 4 acetate sheet. The block congratulations sentiment measures 2 1/2” wide by 1/4” tall. The more formal script sentiment measures 2 1/2” wide by 1/2” tall. The casual script sentiment measures 2 1/2” wide by just under 3/4” tall. The “you nailed it!” sentiment measures 1” wide by 1/10” tall. The “...every happiness” sentiment measures 2 1/4” wide by 1/10” tall. The “to you” sentiment measures 1/2” wide by 1/10” tall.