Sentiment Staples: Halloween Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 3575
Sentiment Staples: Halloween Tip Sheet
1. Use the large Halloween sentiments independently or pair them with the smaller, companion sentiments to personalize your greeting.
2. Stamp these sentiments on a die cut banner or strip of cardstock.
3. Use these sentiments with Halloween stamp sets already in your collection to freshen up an older set and give this set even more versatility.
4. Many of these sentiments would be perfect for treat packaging and tags in addition to card projects.
5. Stamp “Happy Halloween” and your chosen companion phrase in different colors to give part of the greeting more emphasis.
6. Create a text-based background by stamping these sentiments repeatedly over the front of a card or panel. You could even switch up the orientation to create even more interest.
7. Heat emboss these sentiments on dark cardstock with white or metallic powder to give contrast.
8. Think outside the traditional orange and black color scheme for your Halloween projects. Incorporate acid greens and purples for a little variety.
9. Hang a spider off of these sentiments. Stamp a spider from your collection or draw one on with a fine point pen.
10. Ink your sentiment in a chosen color. Sponge a darker value of the same hue toward the bottom half of the image to give it a little extra visual weight at the base.
This Sentiment Staples: Halloween stamp set is the seventh in a series of basic essentials for both new stampers and more experienced crafters alike. The font options of the three medium-sized greetings offer flexibility to accommodate a variety of styles while the selection of companion sentiments gives you the freedom to personalize your greetings. This set focuses on Halloween to give you a charming selection of greetings for both cards and treats alike. Pair these sentiments with images in your collection to freshen up well-worn stamps and give your favorites new life.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This stamp set comes on one 3 x 4 acetate sheet. The block “Happy Halloween” sentiment measures just under 2 1/2” wide by just under 1/4” tall. The more formal script sentiment measures 2 1/2” wide by just under 1/2” tall. The casual script sentiment measures 2 1/2” wide by 2/3” tall. The “a sweet little treat” sentiment measures just over 2 1/4” wide by just over 1/10” tall. The “to my boo” sentiment measures just under 7/8” wide by 1/10” tall. The “spooktacular” sentiment measures 2 1/2” wide by 1/10” tall.