Sentiment Staples: I Love You Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 3626
Sentiment Staples: I Love You Tip Sheet
1. Pair the large I Love You sentiments with the smaller, companion sentiments to personalize your greeting.
2. Stamp these sentiments on a die cut banner or strip of cardstock.
3. Heat emboss these sentiments in metallic powders for a more sophisticated, elegant appearance or colorful powder for a cheery, youthful look.
4. Create a text-based background by stamping these sentiments repeatedly over the front of a card or panel. You could even switch up the orientation to create even more interest.
5. Use these sentiments to create a wine bottle tag as a gift for a wedding or anniversary.
6. Use the small companion phrases with any larger love sentiment you already have in your collection to make this set even more versatile.
7. We love people all year-round, so these sentiments are useful well beyond Valentine’s Day. Try creating little love notes throughout the year to let everyone know how much you care.
8. Stamp your sentiment directly onto a frame die to give your focal point a bit of extra space.
9. Pair these messages with lovey dovey images in your collection (hearts, flowers, wine glasses, etc.) to give an older set an updated look.
10. Stamp your larger sentiment in a mid-tone ink and then stamp your companion sentiment in a darker ink, slightly overlapping the two.
This Sentiment Staples: I Love You stamp set is the twelfth in a series of basic essentials for both new stampers and more experienced crafters alike. The font options of the three medium-sized greetings offer flexibility to accommodate a variety of styles while the selection of companion sentiments gives you the freedom to personalize your greetings. With sentiments ranging from platonic to romantic, this set focuses on sending love to everyone you adore. Pair these sentiments with images in your collection to freshen up well-worn stamps and give your favorites new life.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This stamp set comes on one 3 x 4 acetate sheet. The block “I Love You” sentiment measures 2” wide by just under 1/3” tall. The more formal script sentiment measures 2” wide by 1/2” tall. The casual script sentiment measures 2” wide by just over 3/4” tall. The “happy Valentine’s Day” sentiment measures 1 7/8” wide by 1/8” tall. The “so very much” sentiment measures 1 1/10” wide by 1/8” tall. The “you’re a keeper” sentiment measures 1 1/3” wide by 1/8” tall.