Sentiment Staples: Warmest Wishes Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 3616
Sentiment Staples: Warmest Wishes Tip Sheet
1. Pair the large Warmest Wishes sentiments with the smaller, companion sentiments to personalize your greeting.
2. Stamp these sentiments on a die cut banner or strip of cardstock.
3. Use the Christmas and generic holiday sentiments with seasonal stamp sets you may already have in your collection.
4. Heat emboss these sentiments in metallic powders for a more sophisticated, elegant appearance or colorful powder for a cheery, festive look.
5. Use these sentiments to create a matching card and tag ensemble for a wedding or winter birthday.
6. The “on your special day” greeting could refer to a birthday, wedding, graduation, promotion, or any other memorable occasion.
7. Create a text-based background by stamping these sentiments repeatedly over the front of a card or panel. You could even switch up the orientation to create even more interest.
8. When creating for a winter occasion (such as a birthday), consider pairing these greetings with snowflakes or mittens to reinforce the theme.
9. Stamp your sentiment directly onto a frame die to give your focal point a bit of extra space.
10. Stamp your larger sentiment in a mid-tone ink and then stamp your companion sentiment in a darker ink, slightly overlapping the two.
This Sentiment Staples: Warmest Wishes stamp set is the eleventh in a series of basic essentials for both new stampers and more experienced crafters alike. The font options of the three medium-sized greetings offer flexibility to accommodate a variety of styles while the selection of companion sentiments gives you the freedom to personalize your greetings. With sentiments ranging from birthday to get well and wedding, this set focuses on sending heartfelt greetings all year long. Pair these sentiments with images in your collection to freshen up well-worn stamps and give your favorites new life.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This stamp set comes on one 3 x 4 acetate sheet. The block “Warmest Wishes” sentiment measures 2 1/2” wide by 1/4” tall. The more formal script sentiment measures 2 1/2” wide by 1/3” tall. The casual script sentiment measures 2 1/2” wide by just over 1/2” tall. The “to a lovely couple” sentiment measures 1 5/8” wide by 1/8” tall. The “for a speedy recovery” sentiment measures 2” wide by 1/8” tall. The “for a festive holiday season” sentiment measures 2 1/2” wide by 1/8” tall.