Shadowed Sentiments Stamp Set
Sale Price: $10.50
Product ID : 3342
Shadowed Sentiments Tip Sheet
1. You can use the plain letters alone without any of the shadows for either phrase creating a more simple look.
2. When building a full shadowed sentiment, start with the solid shadow, followed by the lined accent shadow, then end with the plain letters.
3. You can heat emboss the lined accent shadow layer for extra texture.
4. Since the plain letters are completely separate, you can use contrasting colors between the shadows and the letters. Have fun coming up with bright, interesting color combos.
5. Try experimenting with adding in smaller companion sentiments from other sets to your projects using these bold shadowed phrases.
6. Build an entire background in a tone on tone look with the plain letters from your selected phrase, then add a die-cut version of the same phrase in bold bright colors.
7. Try adding glitter to just the plain letter portion of the word for a little pizazz.
8. If you want to add some gloss to your plain letters, stamp them in your favorite color of ink, then stamp again with VersaMark and heat emboss with clear.
9. Use Copic markers to add extra shading to the plain letters or solid shadows.
Bring a whole new look to your projects with this unique set of sentiments! These hip, modern phrases each have three steps, allowing you to create a three dimensional looking sentiment that's perfect for any recipient, male or female, young and old. Use the coordinating dies (sold separately) to create even more pop!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single acetate sheet. The assembled "It's Your Day" phrase measures 1 7/8" x 2 1/2". The assembled "Hello" phrase measures 1 7/8" x 7/8".