Shape Up Snowman Accessories Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 2433
1. Use the various stripes in the set to add patterns to die-cut mittens.
2. Try heat embossing a stamped face with Black Filigree Embossing Powder, to achieve
a bit of shine like you would with the real thing.
3. Add flock to the mittens for a warm and fuzzy feel.
4. Use the large single dot to "color in" the button trio outlines to be placed on the
5. Stamp the hat in a few different colors and cut apart the pieces. Reassemble
according to the color scheme you would like to create.
6. Stamp either of the faces and then follow it up with a colorful addition of the "fill-in" for
his carrot nose.
7. Use a round ink dauber or q-tip to apply a touch of pink to the snowman's cheeks.
8. Use any of the Background Basics sets to customize your die-cut hat and mittens.
9. A strip of felt or a length of ribbon would function well for the snowman's scarf.
The new Shape Up Series: Snowman die needed a little personality, thus an accessories stamp set was born! This coordinating stamp set will allow you to add faces to the snowman, patterns and stripes to his mittens, as well as other accessorizing. As for scarves, imagine strips of felt, ribbon or fabric tied around his neck. Children and adults alike will have SO much fun creating with these!
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. The hat measures 1 5/8" x 1 1/2". The full-smile snowman face measures 7/8" x 5/8". The mitten stripes each measure 5/8" long. The mittens each measure 3/4" x 5/8".