Shapes By Design Stamp Set
Product ID : 2058
1. Shapes by Design was intentional created to work punches many of us already have in
our collection (EK Success, Stampin’ Up!). It can be used with the Word window, ½ inch
circle, 1 ¼ inch circle, 1 ¾ inch circle, round tab, scallop flower It was also designed to fit
with the Nestabilities. By Spellbinders
2. Use the circles from the ½ circle punch to add dimension to your project. Click here
and here to see examples.
3. These images were designed to either colour or stamp colour. Mix it up. See examples
here and here.
4. Enjoy the versatility of these designs and stamp on items in a random fashion. I just
love the clear and white flowers from Maya Roads. I took advantage of the “blank canvas”
and stamped randomly over the flower to add some interesting detail to my flower and
5. Add a little detail to the flowers and circles in this set by using markers, spica pens, gel
pens, brads, glitter, gemstones and crystal effects.
6. I also love the possibility of creating half circles using the circle shapes from this set.
7. One of the advantages of clear stamps is that you have the ability to manipulate them
to create different shapes. I really like the idea that the stamp with the 3 circles and the
line can be shaped either curvy or straight to achieve a different look to the card.
8. Many of the smaller images from some of our other stamp sets (such as Beautiful
Blooms, Butterfly Kisses, Limitless Labels) will fit inside the ½ inch solid circle. Click here
to see an example.
9. Shapes by Design is ideal if you want to create customized patterned paper through
repetition. The possibilities are virtually endless when you consider the number of shapes
and colours you could combine. Here are a few examples (1) and (2)
10. The flower circle was created using the flower from Butterfly Kisses. It was
intentionally chosen to coordinate with this set.
11. This set is genderless and versatile and lends itself to scrapbooking, home décor and
These images lend themselves beautifully to layering or using alone. This set is a perfect match for those who enjoy creating their own background patterns. A few sentiments are thrown in for added value, using basic fonts that will adapt to any style.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The square/rectangle border measures 3-inches wide and 1/2-inch high. The repeating circle pattern measures 4.75-inches wide and 1-inch high.