She Moves Stamp Set
Product ID : 3308
She Moves Tip Sheet
1. Stamp the solid athlete in a lighter color and then add the coordinating scribbled athlete on top of it with a darker color.
2. Ink up one of the athletes and stamp repeatedly from right to left in a line, slightly overlapping each other to create a visual representation of movement.
3. Stamp either of the decorative layers in a lighter color and add an athlete (or two!) on top of it. The decorative layer will serve as an amazing artistic accent as well as provide grounding for your image.
4. Add one of the decorative layers to your white card front and then heat emboss an athlete on top of it. Go back in and sponge a slightly darker ink around the edge of the athlete to give her definition.
5. Use the small three line accent or the scribbled triangle image just behind an athlete to create a sense of movement.
6. Stamp the scribbled decorative layer a few times in different complementary colors on top of one another; slightly offset each time to create the illusion of depth.
7. Add your chosen athlete to your card, then stamp a second time slightly offset in Soft Stone ink to create a shadow.
8. Stamp all three types of athletes in a row in a rainbow of colors to create a focal point with extra pizazz.
9. Add the tiny stars around the edges of any of the decorative layers for more design options.
10. Ink either the decorative layers or the athletes in a light color and then roll the edges in a darker color to get a bit of an ombré effect.
She Moves includes female athlete silhouettes designed in both solid and artistic scribbles to be used alone or layered. Mix and match them in darker ink colors over the various decorative layers that not only ground the images but also allude to the concept of movement. This stamp set works beautifully with the "Making Strides" sentiment set.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The woman standing doing leg stretches measures 3/8" x 1 3/8". The woman running measures 7/8" x 1 3/8". The woman lunging measures 1 1/8" x 1". The pain splattered decorative layer measures 4" x 2 1/8". The scribbled decorative layer measures 2 3/8" x 1 5/8". The three line decorative element measures 1" x 3/8". The triangular scribble measures 7/8" x 3/8".