Shine Stamp Set
Product ID : 3272
Shine Tip Sheet :
1. You can use the sunbursts as a half image like shown, or you can create two facing
impressions to form a full circle.
2. Heat emboss the sunbursts in white on white cardstock and sponge ink over the
image, allowing the color to fade as you reach the outer perimeter. The soft effect will
create a glow.
3. You can also heat emboss and add color resist using water coloring. Use a darker
color at the center and a lighter color towards the outside edge.
4. Stamp the sunbursts using an ombré effect by inking the whole stamp with a lighter
color and either the interior or exterior with a darker color, fading the two into each other
slightly in between.
5. Add a bit of glitter to portions of the sunburst to create some shimmer and shine that
only adds to the sunburst look.
6. Die cut any focal point to add to the center of the sunburst.
7. When using the sunburst with sentiments, try leaving a space between the two
stamped halves of the sunburst for a different look.
8. The solid circle can be added to the center of any of the sunbursts for a bolder look.
9. Try adding small rhinestones to the ends of the sunburst rays.
Use these rays of light to create a unique background, mat or grounding element behind some of your favorite focal point images and sentiments. You can use them as a half like shown, or you can create two facing impressions to form a full circle. The possibilities are endless!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The top dotted sunburst measures 3 1/2" x 1 5/8". The middle bold sunburst measures 3 1/8" x 1 5/8". The bottom detailed sunburst measures 3 3/4" x 1 5/8".