Shutterbug Special Stamp Set
Product ID : 2546
Shutterbug Special Tip Sheet :
1. Use the camera with the coordinating dies to easily create a pull-out tab, just like a real
instant photo strip.
2. The pull-out can feature small photos, the sentiments from this set, special handwritten
notes and more.
3. Add some glossy accents to the lens portion of the camera to make it look like glass.
4. Stamp the camera repeatedly to form a cool vintage background. Shake things up
and stamp them on the diagonal.
5. Add some pops of color to the flourishes on the camera with a marker.
6. Try inking the script word of a sentiment in an additional color for more versatility.
7. Use the small date label to the corners of photos to create a time line.
8. Stamp the camera a second time in an alternate color and cut out just the front lens
panel, adhere to the first camera with foam dimensionals.
9. Use a 1" square punch to add perfectly scaled photos to your photo strip.
Shutterbug Special was modeled after an original instant camera made in the early 1950's, one of the first cameras to provide instant photos. This detailed camera image, along with its coordinating dies, allows you to create your own pull-out "photo" strip from the camera. The recipient can pull on the tab to reveal a sentiment or even a small photo you have added. The stylish sentiments feature a fun play on words to make the camera versatile for so many different types of projects. The camera is sized to fit quite well on an A2 card front as well as many scrapbook applications.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The camera measures 2 1/4" x 3 1/4". "Oh Shoot!..." sentiment measures 1 1/8" x 3/4". "Pull Here" measures 3/4" x 3/16". "It only takes an instant..." sentiment measures 1 1/8" x 1". The Photo to Remember label measures 5/8" x 1/2". The Snap Shot Date label measures 1" x 3/8".